Download Facebook video
The best way to download Facebook videos is to insert the link on our website
Follow these simple instructions to download Facebook video in HD
How to use our Facebook video downloader?
- Open the video which you want to download on your mobile device
- Tap "Share" and then tap "Copy link"
- Insert the link on the main page of our website and press "Download"
Please, make sure that your link looks like this:
GetSnackVideo is one of the most popular tools to download Facebook videos. It works perfectly with watermark and no watermark and no need to install any apps to use our service, all you need is a browser and a valid link which you paste on the main page.
Why you should use Facebook downloader:
- Download Facebook videos in high quality.
- It is free. You can save as many FB videos as you want. We only have some ads on the pages.
- FB username is not required. Just open our website and paste the link.
- Pretty fast downloading.
- Works in every browser and operating system.
Here are some ways to use Facebook video download service:
1. Download Facebook video on mobile phone
If you want to launch Facebook video converter on your mobile phone, you need to launch the original application and find the video you want to download. When you are on the video viewing page, you will see the "Share" button on the right side of the screen. Click it, and then select "Copy link" After that, open FB converter webpage and paste the link. On the next page click "Download".
If this method does not suit you, read the instructions below.
2. Convert Facebook video to mp4 on a PC
This method is universal and convenient because the video will be saved in hd quality and in mp4 file format.
PC users are not required to install any additional software, and this is another plus of this method. In order to user Facebook to mp4 converter, you need to copy the link, as indicated in Method 1. Next, go to GetSnackVideo Facebook downloader and paste the link on the main page. After that, you need to click on the "Download" button.
If you have an iPhone or iPad, you can also use online Facebook to mp4 converter, but you will need to install the "Documents by Readdle" app from the AppStore. Copy the link of the Snack video and launch Documents by Readdle. In the lower right corner of the screen you will see a web browser icon. Click it. When the browser is opened, go to www.getsnackvideo.com and paste the link to the video. The video will be saved to your device.